In 1833, Petrikirche in St. Petersburg was designed as the largest Lutheran church for the capital of the Russian Empire. The huge construction of two thousand seats testified to the importance of German Lutherans in Russia. And the body corresponded to its size - the company Valker, one of the leading German firms for the construction of organs, built a tool with more than forty registers. Since 1840 the organ has sounded in Glory to the Lord and sounded until 1937, when the church was closed by the Soviet authorities. The organ was disassembled and lost.